Here’s a series of free health and safety courses crafted by professionals and experts that you can have sent to your inbox today.
Think of this practical and educational email series as a gift by those of us who do this for a living: firefighters. Paramedics and medical technicians. Law enforcement personnel. Civil emergency professionals. And wilderness survival experts.
Do you know what to do if you see someone you care for drowning? Or choking?
Do you know where in your home a fire is most likely to start?
And if an earthquake strikes, do you know how to keep your family safe, both during but also after the tremors?
By signing up for our family safety email series, you will.
We’ve taken complex topics and made them simple, but we also took great care not to dumb anything down.
You choose when, where, and how much you want to learn in each short emailed lesson.
Over the course of 30 days, you’ll learn how to keep your family healthier and safer. Here’s a snapshot of the topics you can expect to learn:
Medical & Fire Safety
- Know when you MUST call 911
- Why a fire escape ladder is a good idea
- Find the fire hotspots in your home
- How to manage allergies and seizures
- Emergency preparedness on a budget
- Getting around and away in a crisis
- How to get power and water in an emergency
- Best medicines to store in a disaster
- Safety in and on the water
- Safety in and around cars
- Tips for hiring baby sitters
- How to avoid violence
- How to de-escalate potential violence
- Why martial arts is not the same as self-defense