The net was cast especially wide among the law enforcement community, where officers from Woodinville, Bothell, Duvall, University of Washington, Sound Transit, Bellevue, Redmond, Snoqualmie,King County Sheriff volunteered to work with the kids.
As in every year, the event was organized by Woodinville Police Department’s School Resource Officer Shaman Wicklund, and supported financially by the Woodinville Firefighters Benevolent Fund.
- Suzanne and Gloria of Nike.
- Britney of Pottery Barn.
- Clare of Nordstorm.
- Barb of Lands’ End.
- The Northshore School District for identifying our kids, and to Maria Cisneros for working so closely with us.
- Woodinville Target, for opening early to host the event.
- Woodinville Costco for donating 100 turkeys to the families.
- To the students from Woodinville High School who donated their time to wrap gifts.